The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

+7
Remilia Scarlet
Ryoumu Hakurei
Flander Scarlet
Hakurei_Reimu
Nue Houjuu
Ran Yakumo
Ayukas Izayoi
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 pm

"What did I do to deserve such a remark?" He asked, opening an eye to look at Reimu. "And, did you enjoy the little show that was put on by me and Ryoumu?" He put his hat back on, thinking of getting tea now. However, he didn't want to get up and seem rude, so he stayed seated for the moment. "Or did you want there to be worse violence?"
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 pm

((We're IRL friends, we're allowed to castrate each other.))

((...Come closer, Ikyuu...))

Ryoumu was too busy fawning over Reimu to bother himself with anyone else. Even though the only name he knew was Ran's, and it seemed he was too ignored to be told anyone else's. Except for Ikyuu, since apparently they had some form of history.

"Hey, did I do a nice job?" he laughed, following Reimu like a lost puppy. "Hey, look at me, look at me~! Ah, you like scones? I hate scones! They're flavorless, huh? Say, what's your favorite type of curry? Because if you come with me, I could cook you a new type that will instantly become your favorite, yeah?"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

((You first, Ryo. Youngest first.))

The Oarfish eyed the monk, seeing him as a growing problem to the others. He wanted to drag Ryo out by his hair, or something else, but didn't want to make Nue mad, or rather, madder. 'When the time is right, I'll get him back.' His mind started to fill with various possibilities on how to deal with the monk.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 pm

((Oh, how I'd love to quarrel with a friend in real here. Sadly I'm the only Touhou fan around. How disappointing.))

Nue sighed and mumbled to herself. I thought this was a tea party, not a boxing ring. Though they didn't show it, she knew all of them were, though somewhat subconsciously. She planned to wait for one of them to snap before she carried on, so she just picked up the cup of tea that she had left to sit earlier and drank it.
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm

((Ryoumu got me into Touhou actually. I had no idea what Touhou was at first, and Ryo was like, "OMIGODWAT YOU DON'T KNOW TOUHOU?!" which then led me to getting into Touhou. I'm obsessed without ever playing the games.))

Ikyuu looked over at Nue. "I'd like to apologize, about the fighting. I didn't mean for it to happen. Me and Ryoumu have always had these fights. I'll try not to let myself snap like that again." He wanted to at least show he wasn't heartless.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 pm

((Yes, I have trained him well. AND IKYUU, WE GOTTA DECIDE IF WE HAVE AN EXTENSIVE OR SHORT HISTORY, MAN. Our words, they be clashin'.))

"I don't remember you at aaaaaaaaaaalll!!!!!" Ryoumu called from the other side of the room. "Stuuuuuupid minor character!!!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 4 Reimu-drinking-tea

"Asking me about curry to curry favor with me" Reimu deadpanned in reply to Ryoumu "yes, how fitting" she snickered, more to herself than to him.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 pm

((Let's discuss this in private, Ryo. Yea, completely OOC post, I realize this, and I'm sorry about that.))
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"Aaaah, Miss Shrine Maiden! Such harsh words for the lowly me!" he laughed, bowing his head repeatedly. "But really, I'm a great cook! How many people do you know are able to make the legendary 'Samundari Khazana'?"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Nue's harsh glance disappeared, and she seemed to relax a bit more. "I suppose I was being a little defensive, I mean this is a tea party you know. This isn't much of a place to quarrel!" She then gave a bright smile. "I'll forgive you this time. Just don't let it happen again.. Well, just not as bad as it did, I should say."
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"I find the friendliness discomfitting"
The miko grinned and leaned close, close enough to kiss, or perhaps bite her listener.
Had Reimu grinned any wider, it might have reached both ears. Anyone might have sworn they saw her mouth lined with rows of sharp teeth, but that just might be the effect of looking into her eyes that contrasted her smile; baleful and dull, not showing the reflection of the beholder at all.

"You see, where I come from" she continued, straightening up and smiling with rows of normal looking teeth.

She lunged forward, like a striking snake only to halt short of biting the young man's nose off.

"Youkai like taking the forms of friendly strangers to grab an easy bite." she snapped her jaws again for emphasis, her teeth appearing shark-like again.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:52 pm

((...WAT.))

((I--))

((WHAT.))

((M. NIGHT SHALAMAWHAT.))

He stared, dumbstruck. "...Wh-what?! Wa-wait... What?!" He rubbed his nose, sweating. "...WHAT?!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Ryoumu Hakurei wrote:((...WAT.))

((I--))

((WHAT.))

((Good god. This is the best roleplay ever. I swear. I'm cracking up right now.))
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Ikyuu smiled at Nue. "Thank you, madame." He said gratefully. He glanced over at the maiden and monk. "Well, those two are getting along, don't you agree?" He asked Nue. "They may be the deaths of each other, if we're not careful."
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Nue Houjuu wrote:
Ryoumu Hakurei wrote:((...WAT.))

((I--))

((WHAT.))

((Good god. This is the best roleplay ever. I swear. I'm cracking up right now.))
((Pffft. I'm cracking up too. I swear, this is amazing.))

Last edited by Ikyuu Nagae on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid and forgot a letter.)
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 pm

((Brofists on that one. Well, except I'm a girl, but sisfist sounds weird.))

Nue glanced over at the two and grinned. "Oh, the quarreling ones are the best couples! Isn't that how it works out, after all?" She quietly snickered. "I suppose he isn't used to Gensokyo, is he? Well, I suppose I'm not either, I shouldn't be joking around about that."
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm

((Well, I myself thought the M. Night Shalamawhat part was quite clever. What a twist.))

Ryoumu was still beyond bewildered, looking around frantically. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!" he yelled, throwing his arms into the air.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

((Sibfist sounds odd too.))

"We'll just have to see how they turn out, won't we?" Ikyuu laughed a bit. "Ryo, you're never going to understand, aren't you?" He snickered a bit.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Reimu maintained her close distance with Ryomu perfectly, matching his steps as her dark abyssal eyes regarded him with utter malice.

Maybe, if he could look deep inside them enough, he might discern the shape of her thoughts, skulking in the darkness of her eyes like a ravenous horde of beasts waiting to strike. The reflected lights from the mansion chandeliers to her otherwise dark eyes, appeared like a mass of glowing eyes inside a dark abyss. Were those tiny, waving little flecks of light just reflections? Or were they banal manifestations of her thoughts?

[[I said too many eyes, Eyes inside eyes]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

((....You're my new favorite Reimu, I swear. The darkness....I love it.))
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

: 3
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 pm

((...Honestly, I have no idea what is happening. Lord help me. ;~; ))

"...I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Ryoumu found himself hiding behind Ikyuu, clinging to his robes while watching Reimu in terror. "BY THE GODS, SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Ikyuu blinked for a moment then looked back at Ryoumu. "Ryo, are you okay? I've NEVER seen you like this before." He said before looking back at Reimu, looking into her eyes. He didn't seem to flinch, though really, he was frozen, paralyzed by inner fear for the moment before he finally snapped out of it. He shook his head and sighed. "Seems you've met your match, monk."
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Reimu made a "harumph" sound, like a tiger disappointedly watching it's young prey hide behind a formidable adult. Her shoulders slumped as her sleepy, half-lidded eyes turned it's attention to the newly restocked table and she clumsily shuffled her feet away from the pair, not bothering to spare a backward glance and resume eating.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"She's the devil, Ikyuu!" he sobbed, shedding the most manly tears Gensokyo had ever seen. "The devil, I tells ya! I-I'm scared!! Hold me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He hugged Ikyuu as tightly as he could, hoping that he'd either be crushed by his grip or serve as a shield for when Reimu attacked.

And then Ryoumu realized it.

"Wait..." he mumbled slowly. You could see the cogwheels turning in his mind. "Even if she is the Devil... She's... She's..." He glanced over at Reimu again and his eyes lit up. "She's still really hot~! Hey, miss Shrine Maiden~! I never caught your name~! And you never answered me about that curry, yeah~?"

There were 4 possibilities here:

1) He was retarded.
2) He was oblivious.
3) He could not feel fear.
4) Some strange combination of all of the above.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next