The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maiden's Consultation Time at the Shrine

Go down

Maiden's Consultation Time at the Shrine Empty Maiden's Consultation Time at the Shrine

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

"Is something troubling you? Worried about an outcome that might affect you adversely? Have something to say to someone but lack the courage? The Ills of the heart and mind are not to be underestimated. Nor should prayer alone be any sort of panacea. The Gods will bless you, and I am here to help you realize what blessings you already have. For prayer is not making a wish, prayer is, as it should always have been, a realization that you had it in you to do what is done.
I know you cannot feel it yet, and I, Hakurei Reimu as Shrine Maiden; Liaison to the Gods, will help you see the beauty inside.

Now don't be so formal. Dispense with the subtleties reserved for unseen spirits, sit and have tea. Ere the gordian knot will not unravel in time, sometimes it takes but a careful inspection to see that one strand to undo it all."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down