The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

+7
Remilia Scarlet
Ryoumu Hakurei
Flander Scarlet
Hakurei_Reimu
Nue Houjuu
Ran Yakumo
Ayukas Izayoi
11 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 am

"Indeed, but apart from that, you and Ayukas act identical to your counterparts" Reimu considered asking Flander, after a while she leaned forward.
"Tell me, what do you know of the Crimson Mist Incident"
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Flander Scarlet Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 am

"Ehh, well that is when my sibling released that mist so as to be able to go out without trouble during the day.. right?"
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:45 am

Reimu's normally dull eyes widened. Whether or not the lighted dots in her eyes were an optical illusion produced by the chandeliers overhead or the souls that Ryoumu mentioned, her unusual habit of rocking herself back and forth when she was excited made it hard to discern.

"Yes..." she purred, grinning widely. Her mouth was lined with normal looking teeth, but her cocked her head unnaturally, cat-like and predatory "...do tell me about it."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am

"Um, well.." He looked up, as if trying to remember. "I don't know that much about it actually.. since I've always been in the mansion up until recently~."
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

((Sorry for not being on lately! Problems and sick!)) 'Is everyone enjoying their time and tea?' The butler asked as he was serving out more sweets.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 am

"Indeed, refreshments for me Ayukas. and do tell me when you're free I do have a few questions to interview with if you don't mind."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 am

He remained silent after what he had heard from Reimu, taking more sweets.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm

'Interview? Certainly! I would be delighted to educate dull minds!' The butler grinned and serves more tea and sits down. 'So what do you want to know about?' I picked up my cup and sipped my tea.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Reimu picked at her cake, eyeing the butler with curiosity "The prolonged winter incident. I wanted to know what you know of it." she replied, wondering how his take on a commonly known event would be.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 am

'Well I don't know much of that incident! Considering I stayed at KouMaKan after the red mist incident for a time!' The butler took a sip of tea and cleared his throat. 'And reason is due to incompetence of not only my sister but a lot of maids and a gate guard! And you exposed the younger sister! So I won't know much about anything! I rarely get out of the mansion!'
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

((I DONĀ“T REMEMBER WHAT I REPLIED WITH LAST, SO FORGIVE ANY DISCREPANCIES))

Ryoumu just sat back and watched all this going on, mildly intrigued. He also noticed a few discrepancies in some points of their stories, which only served to make him even more curious. "So this Gensokyo also had the Scarlet Mist Incident and the Stolen Spring Incident... I wonder how many others..." He grinned to himself, suppressing a bemused (?) chuckle.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

(Well this is active again!)

'I have stayed here to keep this mansion and its mistresses safe! Reimu-san! And yes Ryoumu-san! That incident brought extensive damage to the mansion, had a indiscriminate killings of a majority of the maids here, even though a lot of them are worthless, theft by a certain witch, and injuries to nearly all of the mansion's residents!'
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

((Ryoumu, you were complaining how all the girls in Gensokyo were lesbians. >w>))

"Well, as Reimu said the counterparts of the people from here act alike, so why wouldn't the story be the same?" Nue pointed out, obviously listening to the conversation in silence. What she found odd was how Reimu seemed quite knowledgeable of the subject. That was the main reason Nue listened, because Reimu seemed a bit more... bite-y today.
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

'Well that may hold true but I am not no one's counter-part I am me and Sakuya is my little sister! I have lived here ever since We came here!' The butler exclaimed as he took a last sip of tea, then he continued. 'And like I said before the Scarlet mist incident I was on assignments given to me by Remilia-sama! Taking out targets, assassinations, that sort of stuff!'
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 am

"Well I've always been there with Ayukas, too..." He said looking at Nue, still confused about all of this matter about 'counterparts' and such. "I don't know a 'Flandre' though..." He continued, a bit hesitantly.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 am

((Dear lord... is this place dead?))
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9