The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakurei Reimu

5 posters

Go down

Hakurei Reimu Empty Hakurei Reimu

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am

Hakurei Reimu Reimuintro

Reimu experienced nothing but pure hatred from the youkai. Everyday from the moment she woke up until she laid down to rest for the night, she was under attack. Opening every window, every door, every drawer in the cupboard and every sliding open of the closet lurked an opportunist hoping to attack her. Every glance at the ceiling betrayed an assassin youkai attempting to take her life.

Save for Marisa, she had no visitors, the only tramping about on her floors was the unearthly moaning of another monster seeking to sink it's teeth into her flesh. Only the equally mad witch would visit this complete pandemonium, this juxtaposition of the comfortable home and a bloodstained battlefield. The freshly washed clothes of the Miko wafted in the breeze; their bright, newly washed spotless coloring a stark contrast to the carcass of yet another youkai, beaten beyond recognition with a gaping hole in it's body. The bright flowers around the shrine, and the majestic trees that bloomed among the verdant grass, a beautiful sight to behold, yet marred by the foul corpses of youkai, their foul reeking blood blending with the fragrances of the pines and flowers in the breeze.

"Such lovely weather today!" a common exclamation usually uttered to no one in particular.

Only the Miko would have someone in earshot all the time.

As she swept the leaves off the stone floors of the shrine, hordes of youkai stood in plain sight.

Even the birds have learned to adjust, they continued to chirp sing along with the lull of the cicadas. No longer alarmed by the screams of the monsters being murdered, not even bothering to take flight. The bees continued their business of gathering pollen for honey, not taking notice of the
the disturbance caused to their hives, when the body of yet another youkai struck their tree with bone jarring impact.

The ants do not scatter when a youkai inadvertently destroyed their mound. They continue with their lines of distributing food from their home to the body of a previously slain monster lying in her lawn.

Farther away from the shrine, disorganized hordes of youkai continue to march towards the shrine. High above them, carrion birds both natural and supernatural follow them, waiting to feast on their soon to be deceased bodies.

Last edited by Hakurei_Reimu on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Hakurei Reimu Empty Re: Hakurei Reimu

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 am

Do you need me to fix something? Or is it just a problem with your computer?
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm

[[character introduction complete, thank you for waiting]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulysses Reiuji Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm

To this, I say...

Hakurei Reimu Objection2

Sorry, but doesn't Suika visit Reimu as well?
Ulysses Reiuji
Ulysses Reiuji
Maximum Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

[[OOC]]
It is a character introduction, so interactions with named youkai characters have to be played out, I cannot write about what my exploits are for EOSD, PCB, IAMP, IN, etc. because that would be too controlling on other players.

So again to clarify, this is a pre EOSD bio, how this Reimu handles those arcs, will have to be played out. Of course I have no problem starring in anachronistic roles such as the Teatime in Koumakan, but until I have played an arc out, I will not write that in the bio.

: 3

[[/OOC]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:35 pm

((...Uwah. Really good writing.

And, bird brain, Suika lives with Reimu, doesn't she? No longer counts as visiting (plus, she doesn't donate a hay-penny. =n= ).

But, in this thread... aren't we supposed to write about the character's views, personalities and attitude towards others, instead of others towards them?))
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm

[[OOC]]
I choose be rather sketchy about this Reimu and leave her personality to your conjecture.
Based on how you read her bio, you should be able to surmise what kind of person she is.
Understand that even were one person to write an entire biography of who they are and attempt to enumerate all their characteristics our preconceptions will interpret those raw forms of data for us.

As a character introduction, this third person prose does justice. One can easily paint a picture of where she's coming from. And now that you have read it, you can easily surmise how she would try to introduce herself.

[[/OOC]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Yeah, I get where you're comin' from - the Reimu I have on facebook is very similar to yours (as far as I've seen, which isn't much at all BUT STILL). Nice use of indirect characterization. We need a lot more writers such as yourself. I tend to keep my stuff simple for the sake of others, so seeing that there's someone out there good enough for a literature degree eases my soul.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm

[[ Thank you : 3 ]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Momimomi Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 pm

( Quite well written, Reimu~ I applaud you. )
Momimomi
Momimomi
Gensokyo Explorer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002609530275

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am

Thank you, Momimomi : 3
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down